RE: RE: MP Computer installed

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:27:45 EDT

Bill,

There is a noticeable difference throughout the RPM range, BUT you should
have your intake, throttle body and exhaust upgraded from stock so you can
get the full effects of the HP PCM. There will not be a separate
designation for 5-spd vs automatic. They will make a Federal version and a
California version because California is more strict on emissions. There is
no more 4X4 version. MP has discontinued it. This is no longer a rumor.
The reason for this happening is those few who towed beyond their limits and
fried their pistons and then demanded that their dealers fix it. The
ignorance of a few has ruined it for everyone else. I hope yours is a 4X2.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD