Re: Cat dying

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:19:47 EDT

Good luck getting one from the dealer...I have had one on order since the
29th of June...told me the earliest I could possibly have on is 13
September. I tried at two five star dealers...seems they are on "national
back order" They won't fix any of my other problems (spark knock, pinging,
seatbelts)because the cat could be causing them...anybody want to buy that
one for a dollar? All of this started at 27k...Now at 29k. I can't wait to
hear the teir reaction to my body lift has caused. Damn it....the dealer
just called to say my cat is in...dropping it off tonite...we'll see how it
goes!

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Acc. Body Lift
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox, Smittybilt Nerf Bars
Swansboro, NC

From: "Roger Heim" <rheim@ultracom.net>
Subject: DML: Cat dying.

Well I guess you can add me to the list of young Daks with a dying Cat. 27K
miles; that's criminal.

Roger
From: Redmopar99@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: Cat dying.

I'm in the same boat ... 28K on mine and everytime I turn the truck off and
get out I smell that lovely sulpher smell it gives off. I', just going to
the
dealer to get it done for free.
Aaron
From: "Chuong Nguyen" <dester223@hotmail.com>

Why would you look for an aftermarket cat? Dodge should replace that cat
under warranty (7 years, 70k miles) because it's an emissions item.

- -Dester