RE: Cat dying.

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:36:53 EDT

It doesn't matter that he does put one in that fails. It's free to you
until the federal warranty expires. I don't know where you're searching for
a performance cat but I believe that any reputable dealer or installer will
tell you that you must go back to Dodge until the federal warranty expires.
They (other aftermarket dealers and installers) legally cannot touch your
cat until after the expiration.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD