fender flares and stuff

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 12:13:13 EDT

Well, after my computer had a nasty visit with a lightning storm last
monday, I am finally back online! Luckily it only fried my modem... which I
don't need since I have cable =]

anyways, I have been inquiring about Fender Flares for my dak. Well, after
searching, I found my best deal at mopar4less.com. They quoted me $216 a
set of 4, for RC 98 Dak. I was thinking about asking them if they could
give up a group discount if more people were interested. Let me know and I
will inquire about it.

If anyone else has a deal or better price, let me know.

                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49