Re[2]: RE: Hydrolic bottle jack or 4 wheel type - Adivs

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 17:54:06 EDT

I think Joe already mentioned this, but the critical path here is height... I
feel like I wasted some bucks on jack stands as they were too short to support
the vehicle off the ground without putting some boards and stuff underneath 'em
--more of a pain-in-the-butt than they are worth. Same goes for the jacks
(bottle or floor), I.E. you gotta really lift our trucks high off the ground to
pull the wheels off. Standard floor jacks won't cut it.
Tom