RE: RE: Hydrolic bottle jack or 4 wheel type - Adivse please

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 18:00:26 EDT

I have this floor jack and bought this one because of it lifting range.
Make sure you find one that has the necessary lifting height since yours is
a 4x4. The 2 to 2.5 tons unit are usually meant for cars. For this price,
when on sale, I don't think you can find a better deal. Especially
considering that you will need to purchase a set of floor jacks anyway if
you were to buy the jack separately.