Re: RE: MP Computer installed

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 23:52:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2000 10:53:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

> There will not be a separate
> designation for 5-spd vs automatic. They will make a Federal version and a
> California version because California is more strict on emissions

Are you sure about the auto and 5 speed using the same PCM?
I know on the older model's they had different units for each tranny. I have
the 5 speed, and would love to get the new PCM, if it will work.

Thanks,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.