RE: MP Computer installed

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 03:00:32 EDT

First off, I was running 89 with the stock PCM to eliminate the pinging.
When I went to the HP PCM I went to 92+ octane and have had no pinging
problems. Be careful, pinging too long especially under load can be very
detrimental to your engine. As a matter of fact, DC has discontinued all HP
PCM's for 4X4's because of towing and loads and possible premature engine
failure.

IMHO,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD