Re: Super Engine Swap

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 03:34:14 EDT

  Mark,
     I've raced that truck on Gratiot before! I saw your site and you said
the previous owner made that hood? How did he do that do you know? Is he
selling them? I would love to have one of those. Wanna sell it!?!? Nice
truck. 13.79, thats pretty good. Did you get much wheel hop when you ran
that or does it grab pretty good?
Thanks
Mohammad