RE: Powerdyne Problem....it's baaaaack.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 00:14:54 EDT

Yup...coil and ignition system both were working just fine before the
Powerdyne installation...and afterwards until the stock crank pulley was put
back on. This caused the boost (and fuel line pressure) to go up. I've
also run the truck with a fuel pressure gauge (visible through the
windshield) and my OBD-II Scanner (with passenger to record timing, O2, and
MAP readings), and the system checks out fine. The Digital-6 also has a LED
that will let you know when there's a problem (or when there has been a
problem and you didn't know it).

- Bernd