Lebanon Valley 30 Sep

From: Smith, Robert (RSmith@wva.army.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 08:02:08 EDT

Snip<Hey Robert, you going to the Capital Area Mopars event out at Lebanon
Valley on 9/30? I plan on being there, hoping to rope my father in as
well, and I know a few other folks here are driving in for it.>

Andy,
   I'll be there with the DAKSY, but I'm not sure how long I'll stay. On 29
Sep, I officially retire from government service with 25 years at Watervliet
Arsenal & my friends are throwing my retirement party that nite. I plan on
getting there early so that I can put some faces with the names that
mysteriously appear on my work computer from cyberspace...

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport V-6 4X4 5-Speed;
Lund Running Boards;
Versa-Cap; Pendaliner;