Re: 2K Idle Speed; Another Problem (long)

From: AlexNReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 13:01:36 EDT

Hey,

I have the same problem with my '99 Dak. 318,manual. I never knew exactly what to
call it until now. Thanks for the input. Have you had a problem with the body
bolts coming lose? The rear cab bolts came lose and took it to the dealer, now 2k
later it is back again. The cab pops and feels like it is bending, the rear seats
seem to jump when I take a right turn onto a driveway or somewhere with an
incline. Any thoughts?

Alex Reed -- Live. Learn. Grow Strong. For in the end, there can be only one.