RE: RE: RE: Tired of getting slammed-kinda long

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 13:43:13 EDT

Doug,

        A couple of things to keep in mind. I have 35"x12.50" BFG A/T's and still have the
stock 3:92 gears and pull a 22' boat. I do need to get gears eventually, but with 33's it
shouldn't be too bad. As far as the grill guard, keep in mind with the 3" body lift you are
separating the body from the frame; therefore you will have to fabricate or extend the mounts
for the brushguard. Also the cab bolts for your nerf bars won't be long enough that are supplied
with you body lift. (At least the Performance Accessories lift) Experience speaks...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html