I hate Powerdyne now

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 14:32:44 EDT

Remember you guys back in March I almost missed the VMP get together because
the supercharger got funny on me? Well, it happened again! Stupid thing's
making the same funny noises like the bearings are going. Thankfully it's
still under their 6-month extended warranty. So I gotta take that out
tonight. Woohoo!!
    The only thing I can recommend to you powerdyne guys are the bearings
seem kinda weak. Put the belt on with as little tension as you can get away
with without losing boost. And if you're going to change the pulley, run it
for a little while stock and make sure the thing works before you change it,
becuase it voids out the warranty.

-Austin
Vipertruck
Boostless in New York