Re: I hate Powerdyne now

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 22:30:19 EDT

Mine is starting to whine at 4k RPM's
but I notice nothing different in boost, maybe even a slight increase...
(makes a solid 8PSI)
What kinda noise is it? and When does it make the noise?
Mine starts a slight real high pitched whine at 4k RPMs, by 5K its really
noticable, and slightly lower pitched... any ideas?
(It used to do it near redline, but now its doing it more at a lower RPM
range... is it just breakin in?)

Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318