I'm Back! & Q's for Lubbock people

From: Brian Lee (brian7910@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:56:24 EDT

Hey guys(and gals),

Wassup?? I've been off the list since November of 99(kept up with the
archives, though), and man it's been a long time. The Dak has some more
miles (102k!) and a few more mods....mainly coated DT tri-y's, a 1 piece
driveshaft, and an 8 3/4 with a 4.10 SG setup. =) I LOVE those 4.10s!!!!
Plus, believe it or not, I still get 21mpg on the highway @ 70 (2500rpm)
and 15 in town - not bad, eh?

Anyhow, I've talked to a couple of you off list(but never got back to you -
sorry!). I've been busy moving from San Angelo to Lubbock (go Red
Raiders!!) to get my engineering degree. Anyone here in Lubbock or
nearby?? Would like to meet you guys if there is anybody here....shoot me
an email....

Anyhow, here's a rundown of the Dak if anyone's curious:
93 Dak V8 LE CC (tan/green) with 102k!
15x8 rims(97+ Dak rims)
255/60 R15 Goodyear Eagle #1s
Dual 12" Flex-i-lite Electric Fans
RD Performance underdrive pulleys
MP SBEC
K&N FIPK
F&B Stage I TB
180 stat
Doug Thorley tri-y headers with HPC coating
3" exhaust(Dynomax UltraFlo w/dual 2.5" outlets dumped in front of the
passenger rear wheel - looks like the Lightning setup, only I did mine
first! =) )
Magnecore wires
1 piece driveshaft
Rancho shocks
8 3/4 rear with 4.10 SG
Spring Clamps
DML Decal =)

Damn that's a long list - best of 15.5s @ ~90 w/out gears, SG, and
headers(@ 2000' ft, 90+ temps and 50% humidity...)

Dumb question time - Do you have to ask specifically for Autolite 3923's -
cause I can't find them anywhere?
=(

Later,

Brian Lee