Re: Synthetic Oil Pressure

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:24:10 EDT

Don't know if you saw my last post on this, but it is the 5w that is doing
it. Go to 10w for the summer. Read the recomended oil chart for the 4.7 the
10w fits our region better for the summer season. I am getting ready to
change to 10w, so I'll let you know if it fixes it. But when I changed to 5w
and the hot days started, my oil pressure dropped to the range your at..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com