RE: Re: MP Computer installed

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:54:41 EDT

Yes, it's against the law to turn back the mileage which, if it were
possible, is exactly what you would be doing. The other thing I forgot to
reply to in my last post. The instructions for the HP PCM is in the Mopar
Performance Catalog. If you don't have the catalog, here is what it says
(Page 128 top; Mopar Performance Parts, 2000 Catalog):

These emissions exempt high performance computers are designed specifically
for 1992-2000 Magnum vehicles.

These computers are a direct replacement for the production computer and
provide increases in both Horsepower and Torque without affecting
drivability and can be used in conjunction with the defined performance air
cleaners, exhaust systems, and camshafts that are available through Mopar
Performance Parts.

Notes:

1) REQUIRES the use of Premium Unleaded Fuels (92+).
2) 1998 and later models require Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and
Mileage encoding by a DC franchised dealer.
3) All vehicles are Automatic transmissions unless specifically noted.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD