SHAWN V.--Re:Tire Size

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 21:23:36 EDT

Shawn,

I've got pretty much the same model as you, and i'm running 32x11.5-15 on
the stock 8x15 rims.
You should have no problem getting these on, and there should be zero
rubbing. If you want to go bigger, you're gonna need a lift of some kind.
My suggestion is to get a second set of cheap steel rims, and a set of Super
Swamper TSL's. You can order them online for about 130 bucks per tire.
Rims you should be able to get for around $50 or less.
And obviously the tires will last a lot longer if you just use them for the
trails.
But, what do you want out of bigger tires? Off-road ability or just the
look?
(Sorry, i always assume offroad ability) :)

The Adam Blaster