Re: Warranty Prices

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 21:37:04 EDT

I have heard of some people having a hard time with non-factory
warranties. I plan on driving (beating) this truck to the fullest. I
called teh dealer today and got $350 off the 6 year 100,000 mile cover
almost everything policy. It cost me a whopping $1430 so i think that is
ok, doesn't take much to go wrong to get that money worth. Plus with the
extended warranty if it is overnight for service I get a rental... I
figure i am good for at least 1 rearend and maybe a tranny...

Chris

>Chris -
>
>Extended warranties are nothing but insurance policies. Shop around. I
>haven't checked for the Dak, but for my '98 Eagle Talon, DC wanted twice the
>money that Allstate was asking. More options, too.
>
>- - Rob

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal