Re: now KRC perf custom PCMS..was 2000 Mopar computers...

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 23:07:43 EDT

I figured the auto tranny thing would be the only possible issue. But I have a
5 speed so I don't care!! :-)
Oh well... I was just trying to figure a way to be able to get the MP Comp for
my 2k 4x4 4.7
Sounds like I lose because someone else fried their engine and now Ma Mopar
won't 'puters to 4x4 owners. What a bite...