Re: 2000 Mopar HIPO computers...

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 23:12:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/2000 8:11:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com writes:

> I saw a posting on one
> of the mopar chat sites that they have been scheduled
> for release Sept 8. If you've heard anything please
> let me know.

I checked today on the locator at work, they show the MP computer for the
4.7, auto, 2wd has a supplier ship commitment of September 8th or 9th?
The supplier ship commitment is typically not set in stone. It is an
approximate date. I have seen them anywhere from 2 weeks early, to 2 weeks
late.
Your best bet is to try and get your dealer to place one on order for you.
That way when they are released, one will be sent directly to your dealer.
You won't have to wait for it to get to the distribution center, then you
find it's available, then you have the dealer order it...it could end up
taking an extra week to get it.

Good luck,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.