Scored one more for the home team!!!!

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 23:31:04 EDT

I was on my home from work tonight cruising down LR Blvd, when I hear a
pissed off Bumble Bee coming up, I simply turn up my radio to keep from
getting a headache and go on my merry way. Suddenly as he goes by I notice
the front end of his car drop down and he begins to fall back beside me as if
he thought he had a chance, LOL. I noticed he had the A-pillar mounted fire
extinguisher and some after market gauges. Well, he starts staring hard and
preps himself to jam gears just waiting for me to except the challenge. As I
wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard I nod slightly and give him
the jump (knowing he will need every inch I'll give). He takes off and pulls
about 1/2 a car then I nail it. we run into traffic b4 I could blow by so he
thinks it was a victory, so we bounce through some traffic for the clear road
ahead and I decide that this time I'll use the whole pedal, hehehehehe. We
are rolling along at about 30 and he kicks it. I give another 1/2 car or so,
then balls to the wall hammer it. I ran up so hard that I had to jam the
brakes to keep from smashing into his ass end, then bounce over 1 lane and
hit it again. I run most of the way through 3rd and lift throttle so I can
turn around since I missed my turn by 3 blocks or so to show this guy up. I
turn around and start heading back, I was running late to get home so I
nailed it and I didn't see him in the on coming traffic until hit second. He
did suprisingly just wave and smile acting cool about the major spankage he
just received and I am happy that he at least had the balls to race so I tip
my hat to him.