Re: Re: Re: MP Computer installed

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 00:37:37 EDT

ok look here is the deal all gas has the same amount
of energy in it the only difference the that 91 octane
will not detonate as fast as 89 octane when the heat
in the cylinders build up the engine will start firing
before the spark plug fires so the highter octane will
keep it from pinging because it is not detonating
before it is time for it to fire
Frank 94 5.2 spoRT
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html