Re: RE: Muffler/3.9

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:46:09 EDT

> so where can I find a lower (than stock) restriction replacement muffler
for
> my 3.9 ? Nobody seems to stock the Flowmaster part around here; wondered
if
> there were any low cost alternatives ?

Steve,
I ordered my muffler through Summit and had it installed at a local muffler
shop for $35. The muffler of my choice is a Flowmaster 50 Series 3chamber
Delta Flow muffler. I used a cut off wheel on my Dewalt drill and cut off
about 25 inches of the exit pipe, so the end of my exhaust is right past the
axle with a turn down style tip on it. It sounds great. Good Luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6