Re: ATTN: David Chester!!!

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 01:47:51 EDT

I'm talkin....

My 93 V8 WAS a regular cab, long bed. I still have the MP computer and K&N
air filter. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it... maybe part it out.

I think the whole country knows where Los Alamos is now! Sure, we can get
together some time. I teach school, so I have the usual days off. What do
you do up in LA?
-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT