Re: Mark Kuzia and Semihemi

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 15:35:16 EDT

Hey, no problem!! I clicked on you link at the bottom of your email and I
get a sorry can not find this site!
  you know, I never even thought about taking pictures, but I will. About
web sites, man, I havent the first clue on what to make of one or how to
make it! Ill learn though. These past few years have been all about
learning!!
Thanks
Mo