Re: Mark Kuzia and all

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 12:11:44 EDT

Sorry about that, didn't even think how it sounded. ("Hey Mo" would have
sounded better) This is going to a build as you can afford it. These guys may
have some parts they are willing to cough up for a good price. Most of them
are back yard "Rocket Scientist" anyway. We all build as we can afford
anyway. Good luck with it. Make sure you take pictures before you start and
as you go along to post on a web site.

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>