Front locker?

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:54:56 EDT

Jason, I was wondering around on the Dana web site last week and they have a
clutch disk type limited slip set up for the newer front axles that is quite
affordable. I've been meaning to check with them for more info but havn't
gotten around to it yet. So I think there is hope for the front of even the
newer ones. It wouldn't be a locker, but it certainly would be beter than open
diff...