Can't find Mopar performance Computer for my Truck!

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 20:23:59 EDT

Ok, First thing. I went to Mopar's website, and looked at their list of
Perfomance Engine Computers at the suggestion of another DML'er. But, mine
appears to be the only one they don't have one for?!??! (97 CC 5.2L 2WD
auto). Has anyone else with the same requirements gotten a Performance
Computer?? If so, how and where.
Also, Gibson Exhaust is on order!! Got my white decals in and installed,
got Rams head tail light covers in (need to be painted) and fog lights
should be going in at the same time.. woohoo!! Gonna be a busy Saturday
unless it rains

Oh, and stop stomping on those Ford Probes, I got one of those 4 bangers..
hehe.. Actually, not a bad little car, my parents just gave it back to me
(I gave 'it to them when I bought my truck). 40MPG on the highway, does 60
in about 10 seconds. One of these days I might drop in a V6 Turbo in it,
but still won't match my truck.. hehe.. Due to gas prices tho, it's gonna
turn into my daily driver, gets more than twice the mileage my Dakota does,
and it keeps me from running up the mileage on the dakota drivig it back and
forth to work. I sure will miss merging.. err.. stomping the traffic
when I pull on the interstate tho....

Anyways!! After the exhaust (and already got Quick-D intake). If I can't
do Performance computer upgrade, suggestions on next upgrade? Ignition
maybe? Been watching the thread on the MSD ignition.......

Ken Allgood
97 cc SLT 5.2L
Newport News, VA