Re: Can't find Mopar performance Computer for my Truck!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 00:07:57 EDT

>>Also, Gibson Exhaust is on order!! Got my white decals in and
installed,
got Rams head tail light covers in (need to be painted) and fog lights
should be going in at the same time.. woohoo!! Gonna be a busy Saturday
unless it rains<<

Ken!!
Bring that truck to Blockbuster in Denbigh. I'll be there in my Rabbit =)
the premag is parked. I'm there every Saturday night. I get there about
11:00

-miggitymike

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.