Re: Question form my website, It's a DODGE DEALER

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 23:51:22 EDT

>Can anyone answer this. I beleive that it was decided >that a 360 would be a
>better option. This is a email from my website, so if >you could email them.
>Also if you note, this is a Dodge dealer asking the >question..

It's not so much a matter of better to go with a 360.. just extremely easier. The truck is available with a small block.. which means you just GET what is needed and put it together. While to do a 440 would be an actual project; and require some ingenuity and fabrications.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks)