Re: Front cover for 91-96 daks, who makes one

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 23:13:42 EDT

the film you're talkin' about is made by 3M, and I think anyone who
carries 3M can get it for you. As far as the bra, they do more harm than
good =(

pics?? got any??

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:29:13 -0400 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> I need to get a front cover (bra) for my freshly Black painted
> Dakota. Does
> any company make one?
>
> I drive along the stone-chip expressway behind gravel trucks on my
> way to
> work. I have also heard of a film that can be applied to a bumper or
> hood to
> prevent chips, who makes this?
>
> Mark Kuzia
> flyboy01@mediaone.net