Re: Front cover for 91-96 daks, who makes one

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 21:58:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/00 11:20:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

> I have also heard of a film that can be applied to a bumper or hood to
> prevent chips, who makes this?

THIS NOT ONLY LOOKS LIKE CRAP, but doesn't work worth a sh*t eighter... I
saw TONS of cars with this so called "Film" at RV parks, while it works great
on the area it's coverin, it never seems to be big enough... the film really
showed it self, becuase it left a nice edge of stone chips... The front end
bra's work GREAT but you have to get a TOTAL front end bra, which won't look
1/2 bad... I think LeBra makes one... not sure, I am thinkin of getttin
one, becuase I amplannin ona new paintjob too...

Greg

PS When you use one, make sure the truck is clean between the two, becuase
if it's not, it'll scratch through the paint INSTANTLY! When it rains, take
it off, adn clean it out underneath, otherwise you'll have a nice black
frontend with gray outlines!