Western Chassis question...

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 01:11:03 EDT

Who has the lowest prices for Western Chassis parts?

I found the web site for Sport Truck Direct. I'm wondering if anyone sells
for a lower price.
I'm leaning towards the 2" drop control arms instead of lowering springs. On
the rear I'm still not sure if I should go with the adjustable hangers and
shackles, or the hangers and block combination.
I not only want it to look good, I want it to perform good...as in handling.

The only thing that worries me about lowering it is this, will a lowered
suspension hurt me at the dragstrip? Will it cause the chance of hurting
part's?

Thanks for any and all help.

Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.