Re: Western Chassis question...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:23:19 EDT

I think Sport Truck Direct is the only place to get it. That's where I
got mine from.

-miggitymike

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 01:11:03 EDT IXLR8RT@aol.com writes:
> Who has the lowest prices for Western Chassis parts?
>
> I found the web site for Sport Truck Direct. I'm wondering if anyone
> sells
> for a lower price.
> I'm leaning towards the 2" drop control arms instead of lowering
> springs. On
> the rear I'm still not sure if I should go with the adjustable
> hangers and
> shackles, or the hangers and block combination.
> I not only want it to look good, I want it to perform good...as in
> handling.
>
> The only thing that worries me about lowering it is this, will a
> lowered
> suspension hurt me at the dragstrip? Will it cause the chance of
> hurting
> part's?
>
> Thanks for any and all help.
>
> Jeff C.
>

> "There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
> --David Freiburger
>
> Jeff Capuzzi
> 00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, Intense Blue with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55
> gears.
> Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, and loud pipes.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.