Marks hood soon to be available?!?

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 08:09:23 EDT

Thanks anyway Mark,
  I told you I raced that truck on Gratiot before. I was out there last
night in my buddy's 68 'cuda and we ran into the guy that use to own Mark's
truck. His name is Eric. We raced him and his friend in a 72 Road Runner,
nice car! I asked him about the hood and he says he still has the original
steel hood (that I guess looks like Marks but rough) and the original Mold
from Marks hood!! He said it's for sale, he hasn't had the heart to throw
it out! He also asked me to tell Jack Hilton III to email him about some
wheels? Anyway, he says hi to the dml and especially to Jon. If anyone
wants to contact him his email is erickurtz@ameritech.net. I may be going
over to his house later tonight to look at the parts he has. He only lives
about 3 miles from me.
Mo
96 in the making!