Re: Re: Re: Auto vs manual Scott Miller

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 05:08:46 EDT

the 904 I put in came out of a cuda. I also had to have a new drive shaft
cut to length, and pick up a different bracket for the tranny mount off of
an 87 dakota v-6 because they had 904's in them from the factory.

my motor is bored .030 over, new eagle rods, ross racing pistons (10.5:1)
edelbrock aluminum heads, mopar m1 intake, 750 carb, the usual stuff

later

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)