RE: Tired of getting slammed 4.7L TQ curve

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 07:42:50 EDT

Na, you didn't start anything Kenneth, we were just having a discussion
here. You expressed your opinion and I expressed mine, and several others
expressed theirs, thats whats great about this list. No flames, or slams
etc, etc... The hardest part about this list is the fact that tone of
voice and peoples personalities are almost impossible to relay over an
email. A written sentence may have a totally different meaning without the
benefit of the speakers tone of voice!
Anyway, lets roll on!

Matt