MALFUNCTION LIGHT 4.7

From: Dakota287@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 07:42:10 EDT

I got in my truck this morning got about 200 ft. away from my house and this
light comes on????
is there a way to find out what is going on, without having to go to the
dealership?

is this the check engine light or something else?
any help would be great

Thanks,
Andy

http://www.intense99dak.com/andy.htm
15.010 @ 87.40
00 BK, CC,sport+, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 ,9.25,Flowmaster exhaust ,Air Raid intake,
traction bars, -1 cat
Alpine Din1/2 deck, MTX amps, (3) 10'' woofers, tinted all around, GTS black
out covers front and back,Legendary Ram air/cowl hood,Street Scene roll pan,
foot pedals, removed factory stickers etc...Lund Elite tonneau cover, Hurst
shifter nob.