Re: Performance Computer for '97 5.2, Attn: Tim Berry

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 08:12:23 EDT

Morning Tim,

At the time I received the Hypertech Unit I also had the MP Performance
Computer. I discussed this with the Hypertech people (via telephone)
and they strongly recommended that I remove the MP Performance Computer
and install the Hypertech Unit to the Stock Computer only. The engineers
indicated to me that there could be serious problems installing the Hypertech
Unit to anything but the Stock Computer.

I re-installed the Stock Computer and added the Hypertech Power Tuning Module
and my Dakota has run excellent all summer. I sold the MP Performance
Computer.

You might want to try your Hypertech with the Stock computer to see
if there is an improvement.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan