The guy I almost Killed and the one I would like to.

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 10:14:11 EDT

Last night, I was sitting in a parking lot of a Dunkin Dounuts in a strip
mall, talking with a few buddies I haven't seen for a while. This STUPID
F--KING kid on a Harley starts showing off to another group of people a
little ways down the strip mall. He does a couple of burnouts and gets down
to the far end of the lot, turns the bike around and stands in up on the
rear wheel for about 100 feet. He drops the front end down, rolls forward
about 15-20 feet and then dumps the bike, rolling off as the bike slides
about 75 feet, spinning wildly and stopping about 8 feet short of my
Barracuda. I go over to the kid laying on the ground, ask him if he was OK.
He responds yes and I reply "Good, because if that bike hit my car, you
would be on your way the the F--KING Hospital" He lifts the bike up, checks
out the seriously custom scrape job he just applied and takes off.

A little while later, I head home and greet my wife who is sitting on the
front step of the apartment, watching my 2000 Ram parked in the street in
front of the house. Another STUPID F--K driving down the street, threw an
empty half-pint brandy bottle at my truck, putting a couple on dents and
scratches in the rear bumper. She said she was watching TV when she heard
some Rice-Burning/Coffee Can Tail Pipe Having Piece of Shit drive by and
then a smash. She went out and saw the broken glass on the groung and the
dent in the truck, but didn't see the car, which had sped off by this point.

WTF!!!!!!

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM