RE: The guy I almost Killed and the one I would like to.

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 12:18:25 EDT

> Last night, I was sitting in a parking lot of a Dunkin
> Dounuts in a strip
> mall, talking with a few buddies I haven't seen for a while.
> This STUPID
> F--KING kid on a Harley starts showing off to another group
> of people a
> little ways down the strip mall. He does a couple of
> burnouts and gets down
> to the far end of the lot, turns the bike around and stands
> in up on the
> rear wheel for about 100 feet. He drops the front end down,
> rolls forward
> about 15-20 feet and then dumps the bike, rolling off as the
> bike slides
> about 75 feet, spinning wildly and stopping about 8 feet short of my
> Barracuda. I go over to the kid laying on the ground, ask him
> if he was OK.
> He responds yes and I reply "Good, because if that bike hit
> my car, you
> would be on your way the the F--KING Hospital" He lifts the
> bike up, checks
> out the seriously custom scrape job he just applied and takes off.
>
> A little while later, I head home and greet my wife who is
> sitting on the
> front step of the apartment, watching my 2000 Ram parked in
> the street in
> front of the house. Another STUPID F--K driving down the
> street, threw an
> empty half-pint brandy bottle at my truck, putting a couple
> on dents and
> scratches in the rear bumper. She said she was watching TV
> when she heard
> some Rice-Burning/Coffee Can Tail Pipe Having Piece of Shit
> drive by and
> then a smash. She went out and saw the broken glass on the
> groung and the
> dent in the truck, but didn't see the car, which had sped off
> by this point.
>
> WTF!!!!!!

I know the feeling... Sorry about the truck... Man kids have no sense of
respect nowadays! Last night got into a spank with an Acura ITR (a real
one), and got my
doors blown off(he took of the Type-R badging). Actually he was only 2 car
lengths ahead, and considering
his car is half the weight, and has almost the same HP he should've blasted
me even worse. But anyways his passenger
leans out the window and I'm on the recieving end of a pair of birds(some
folks have no class what so ever)as he turns off to a side street. I was
going to follow him, but decided not to waste my time. Glad I did... Guess
who was involved in an accident this morning??? Yep.. the same two twits.
Saw it happen too! Tried to make a light and didn't quite make it. Luckly no
one was hurt in the other car (but the ITR driver wound up with a FX femur).
His passenger tried to take off, and I caught his sorry ass about 2 blocks
away(not bad for an old fart that smokes almost 2 packs of Marlboro Red's a
day...cough cough). The look on his face was priceless once he realized who
I was. Needless to say I took great joy in handing him off to the local's
and giving a statement. Got alot of nice compliments on the truck.. ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886