RE: RE: RE: RE: KCR Performance Computers/ Mopar PCM 4.7L

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:00:29 EDT

Oh yea, no problem catch'n ya !!, you forgot I have the almighty 5 spd!! hee
he :)
I'll catch ya with out the MP PCM :) You ever run the QC at the strip to
see what it'll do Ron?? I'm curious as to how the Quad Cab 5.9L stacks up to
the CC RT. I also learned something interesting today, I was pricing a
Durango out for the wife and I noticed that the fender flares are a separate
option, so you can get flares on any Durango (2wd, 4wd, and the RT). I wish
they had that option for the Dakota. You can get them from Mopar and add
them easy enough, just be cool to order the truck like that.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ