Radio Replacement

From: Jack Mitchell (blakdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:00:21 EDT

Does anyone know if a newer-style 97 - on radio will fit in a 1993 Dak? I'm
sure it will fit in the opening, I'm wondering if the wiring harness/plug
will match up to the jack in the newer radio. Have any of us Gen II'ers
tried to to this? I know there are some nice aftermarket units out there
thet fit (Pioneer, Jensen) but this is just a quick fix to get some tunes
back in my Dak. Also, anyone know where I could find a black 93/94 tailgate
in decent shape?

Thanks,
Mitch
93 4x4 V6