Spank, Spank, Spank when will they learn

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 17:32:34 EDT

Well I was coming home today on I 66 when this Nissan RC truck (first
mistake) it was a late 80s early 90s but get this it had a gold V-8 emblem on
the tailgate thats right I said V-8 has anyone ever heard of a V-8 Nissan
Truck. I pulled up next to him and he tried to run me he laid in to it
couldn't hear a thing ou tof hi 1" single exaust. I didn't even down shift
and passed him then slowed down thought I would have some fun. he sped up and
this time I put it into 3rd right as he pulled up next to me can you say bye
bye then we got off at the same exit and he was behind me claping his hands
so I gave him a few revs and a taste of what a real V-8 sounds like out the
flowmaster he get by me in the other lane at the light and he sticks his arm
out the window andshacks it like he was scared. PUNK he just didn't want
everyone at the light to know he just got spanked by a real V-8. It was just
funny