RE: Spank, Spank, Spank when will they learn

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 18:47:31 EDT

What is a K&N Cool Air?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com [mailto:SEMIHEMI01@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 3:40 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Spank, Spank, Spank when will they learn

Y2K,
    Yes, I've seen a V8 in a 1984 Nissan pick up. There is a guy around the
corner from me with one. He shoe horned a 375hp 327 chebbie in one and I
admit he is a real bad ass.
    He carries the front wheels about 20 feet, running a powerglide tranny.
It's fun to watch him jump on 5L stang and just bounce the front end just
for
kicks and then see the stang just shut it down and quit the run and head for

the first exit.

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>