DML Re: New Member from Canada

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 21:07:40 EDT

Just wanted to say Hi to my fellow Dakota owners.

I am new to the list, now that I know how to get on (Thanx Jon). I had
allot of questions but by reading the DML emails most of them have already
been answered, thanx guys. I still have a few more but before I throw them
out there I just wanted to be sure that I'm getting through now. If anyone
could respond thanx in advance.

Jay Friedrich
1997 Dodge Dakota, 318 cu.in.,5 spd, 4x4,with hopefully lots more upgrades
to come.
Other toy, 1980 Camaro Z-28, 350 4spd,but now spend more time with my truck.

jay&dana@telus.net