Re: Muffler/3.9-Thanks

From: SCVautier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 20:58:43 EDT

My thanks to everyone who made suggestions ! I went with a stock 69
Challenger (2 1/2 i/o), stock everything else. The sound is wife-approved
and pleasant. Low end seems a little pepier and we'll see about gas mileage
next week. When I get the time and $ my next project will be on an MSD unit.
 I know I can rely on you all to help me there if I can't find info in the
archives.
Again, thanks, and thanks to AAron
<< Aaron
 95 Dakota Sport
 86 Shelby Charger Turbo
 94 Dakota Sport (soon to join ranks) >>
who gor me on the right track ((TOTAT COST $47 INSTALLED))

SteVe
2000 SLT+,ClubCab