RE: The guy I almost Killed and the one I would like

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:59:18 EDT

If I was home, it would have been a different story. With exception to when
I'm at work, I'm usually better armed than most 3rd world countries.

As far as moving, Ingrid and I have been wanting to. The Apartment is too
small for us and I don't have adequate parking for my 2 trucks, cuda, her
car & a 17' speed boat. We've been in the beginning stages of looking for a
house, but wont be able to buy until next summer.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM